She herself did not understand how she was so quickly at the door of her room, Igor met her when she entered, she ate on her feet, Igor took him to the bedroom and put him on the bed, she could no longer think, she was overwhelmed with excitement, when Igor asked what happened, she kissed him on the lips.
- Stop the fuck!!! To the ground!!! - I yell in bass at a fragile girl. She is a maximum of 19 years old, she was very small and got scared and fell into the ground, getting tangled with thin legs in the foliage.
Returning back, I offered my husband to have dinner and a little drink. He was surprised, but didn't refuse. I spoke loudly to wake the men. When they woke up, I invited them to join us. They did not refuse to have a drink with us, saying that six of them were going on a business trip. They went to the next compartment, where four more men were riding and brought more drinks and snacks.
ссылка вырезана за нарушение публикации . I caught my breath. And he is already looking at me with interest, wondering why I didn’t finish the job with ejaculation, which would be quite logical. Or I still finished and this is a new readiness for battle. Although no, there would be much more moisture, otherwise she only feels her secretions. And even checked, pushing my penis, which was still in it, sticking a finger into the vagina.
She had not yet recovered from how he abruptly lifted her on his shoulders out of the water, said:
We lay in silence, each experiencing his own. She is that she was raped, I am that she was fucked, and she did not even try to resist ...
- Yes, even now I don’t want trouble, but Vika told me in such a way that from some stories it became wet in her panties. If especially in a condom, then everything will be fine. I want this maybe more than you.
She understands me. He says that I would also find an understanding groom.
He was already on the bench where we agreed to meet. After standing for 10 minutes, I walked over and sat down next to him. At first he did not understand what was happening, but from his rounded eyes I realized that he understood who was in front of him.